in a restaurant
tasting and masterclass
- Convent in Bodbe IX century. Monastery of St. Georg, the place where St. Nino died and her grave was preserved.
- Sighnaghi is a medieval city. The small town of Kakheti, which is called the city of love (where couples from any country can hold a marriage ceremony).
- Visiting the defensive walls of Sighnaghi (XVII century).
- Overview of the Alazani Valley (the most famous place is wine growing in Georgia).
- Pirosmani Museum, a great artist (primitivist) at the turn of the XIX-XX centuries.
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivans with air conditioning, with WiFi
100g. Chacha and a choice of red or white wine, 3 hot and 1 cold dishes, lemonade and mineral water per person
- All ground transportation
- All accommodation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories