• Jvari Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries of the 6th century.
• The city of Mtskheta, the oldest capital of Georgia and the place where Christianity was declared the state religion (326 AD).
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral XI century, the place where the chiton of Christ was buried.
• Samtavro Monastery (St. Nino Convent), here St. Nino preached Christianity for 6 years.
• Return to Tbilisi
• Hike on the dry bridge (Antique bazaar, an exhibition of paintings by various artists
• Convent in Bodbe IX century. Monastery of St. Georg, the place where St. Nino died and her grave was preserved.
• Sighnaghi is a medieval city. The small town of Kakheti, which is called the city of love (where couples from any country can hold a marriage ceremony).
• Visiting the defensive walls of Sighnaghi (XVII century).
• Overview of the Alazani Valley (the most famous place is wine growing in Georgia).
• Pirosmani Museum, a great artist (primitivist) at the turn of the XIX-XX centuries.
• Return to Tbilisi
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivan with air conditioning, with WiFi.
• Guest house with breakfast - standard double room (twin or double), if necessary, you can provide for an extra charge $ 10 per day, three-bed or four-bed apartment.
• Freedom Square (the main square of Tbilisi)
Rezo Gabriadze’s Marionette Theater,
Anchiskhati Basilica, an ancient monastery in Tbilisi (6th century)
The residence of the Patriarch of Georgia,
Square of Erekle II, the Palace of King Rostom
Peace Bridge (glass bridge),
Sioni Cathedral, one of the oldest monasteries in Tbilisi,
Shardeni Street, Tamada Monument
• Climbing Narikhala (old fortress, 4th century BC)
• Bath district, this place was chosen by King Vakhtang Gorgasali for the patronage of the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
• Climbing Mtatsminda (holy hill) to the funicular.
- All ground transportation
- All accommodation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories