in a restaurant
Ancient capital of Georgia
- Jvari Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries of the 6th century.
- The city of Mtskheta, the oldest capital of Georgia and the place where Christianity was declared the state religion (326 AD).
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, XI century, the place where the chiton of Christ was buried.
- Samtavro Monastery (St. Nino Convent), here St. Nino preached Christianity for 6 years.
- Return to Tbilisi
- Hike on the dry bridge (Antique bazaar, an exhibition of paintings by various artists)
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivans with air conditioning, with WiFi
Lunch in a restaurant
100 g. Chacha, 3 hot and 1 cold dish, lemonade and mineral water per person
- All ground transportation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories
Inquire about tour