Classic Tour of
Mtskheta (Ancient capital of Georgia)
- Jvari Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries of the 6th century.
- The city of Mtskheta, the oldest capital of Georgia and the place where Christianity was declared the state religion (326 AD).
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral XI century, the place where the chiton of Christ was buried.
- Samtavro Monastery (St. Nino Convent), here St. Nino preached Christianity for 6 years.
- Return to Tbilisi
- Hike on the dry bridge (Antique bazaar, an exhibition of paintings by various artists)
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivans with air conditioning, with WiFi
- All ground transportation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Camera and other non trek accessories
- Alcohol or Beverage
Inquire about tour