in a restaurant
tasting and masterclass
- Freedom Square (the main square of Tbilisi)
- Rezo Gabriadze’s Marionette Theater
- Anchiskhati Basilica, an ancient monastery in Tbilisi (6th century)
- The residence of the Patriarch of Georgia
- Square of Erekle II
- The Palace of King Rostom
- Peace Bridge (glass bridge)
- Sioni Cathedral, one of the oldest monasteries in Tbilisi
- Shardeni Street, Tamada Monument
- Gorgasali Square.
- Climbing Narikhala (old fortress, 4th century BC)
- Bath district, this place was chosen by King Vakhtang Gorgasali for the patronage of the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
- Climbing Mtatsminda (holy hill) to the funicular
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivans with air conditioning, with WiFi
100g. Chacha and a choice of red or white wine, 3 hot and 1 cold dishes, lemonade and mineral water per person
- All ground transportation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories