3 * hotel
in a restaurant
- Freedom Square (the main square of Tbilisi)
- Rezo Gabriadze’s Marionette Theater
- Anchiskhati Basilica, an ancient monastery in Tbilisi (6th century)
- The residence of the Patriarch of Georgia
- Square of Erekle II
- The Palace of King Rostom
- Peace Bridge (glass bridge)
- Sioni Cathedral, one of the oldest monasteries in Tbilisi
- Shardeni Street, Tamada Monument
- Gorgasali Square.
- Climbing Narikhala (old fortress, 4th century BC)
- Bath district, this place was chosen by King Vakhtang Gorgasali for the patronage of the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
- Climbing Mtatsminda (holy hill) to the funicular
- Jvari Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries of the 6th century.
- The city of Mtskheta, the oldest capital of Georgia and the place where Christianity was declared the state religion (326 AD).
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral XI century, the place where the chiton of Christ was buried.
- Samtavro Monastery (St. Nino Convent), here St. Nino preached Christianity for 6 years.
- Return to Tbilisi
- Hike on the dry bridge (Antique bazaar, an exhibition of paintings by various artists
- Convent in Bodbe IX century. Monastery of St. Georg, the place where St. Nino died and her grave was preserved.
- Sighnaghi is a medieval city. The small town of Kakheti, which is called the city of love (where couples from any country can hold a marriage ceremony).
- Visiting the defensive walls of Sighnaghi (XVII century).
- Overview of the Alazani Valley (the most famous place is wine growing in Georgia).
- Pirosmani Museum, a great artist (primitivist) at the turn of the XIX-XX centuries.
- Return to Tbilisi
standard double room (twin or double), if necessary, you can provide for an additional fee of $ 25 per day, three or four-bed apartment
100 g. Chacha, 3 hot and 1 cold dish, lemonade and mineral water per person
Up to four people comfortable sedan with air conditioning and with WiFi.
Up to eight comfortable minivan with air conditioning, with WiFi
- All ground transportation
- All accommodation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories